1. Click here or type the following into your web browser:
You will find yourself at this page:
You will arrive at a page to enter your personal details. You only really need to enter your name here, unless you wish to respond as an organisation, then
3. Click ‘Next Page’ again
On this page you must enter your home address and email address.
4. Click ‘Next Page’ again .
You will find this screen – we’ve highlighted how to complete this page:
You will find yourself at the ‘Your Comments’ section of the form. This is where you will enter your own reasons for objecting.
WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?
We recommend you write one objection per issue, don’t put all your issues in one email objection.
If you wish to object regarding several issues, write several simple objections. This is allowed.
We also advise you write the objection in your own words if possible. It doesn’t have to be long but representative of your opinion.
Here’s some examples of issues:
You are objecting to the allocation of housing sites SA12 & SA13 in the DPD because:
- The site selection process was dishonest, unrepresentative, did not follow MSDC’s own guidance. Representations made during the first consultation were ‘lost’.
- The traffic report produced for MSDC is fatally flawed. Clearly the traffic situation is already at breaking point and nothing substantive can be done to address this.
- The biodiversity within the site makes it unsuitable for development and MSDC have ignored this.
- This will coalescence – the green gap between Burgess Hill and the villages to the south will be lost forever.
- There is a lack of infrastructure and nothing is showing in the proposals to address this.
- Allocating these sites for housing goes against the District Plan and national planning guidance
If you don’t want to object online, you can do it by email or post:
- E-mail: LDFconsultation@midsussex.gov.uk
- Post: Planning Policy, Mid Sussex District Council, Oaklands, Oaklands Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1SS
Please take a little time out of your day to do this.
We always complain that no one listens to us. Now we have the opportunity to be heard by an independent inspector. Unlike MSDC they will listen, so make the most of it.
OBJECTIONS MUST BE IN BY MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER – PLEASE DO IT NOW!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT…